19Psa042:06 내 하나님이여 내 영혼이 내 속에서 -C1

YouVersion2016famLuxembourg

Psalm 42:6

(시042:06 내 하나님이여 내 영혼이 내 속에서 낙망이 되므로 내가 요단 땅과 헤르몬과 미살산에서 주를 기억하나이다

6 我的神啊,我的心在我里面忧闷,所以我从约但地,从黑门岭,从米萨山记念你。 

6 私の 神よ. 私のたましいは 御前に 絶望しています. それゆえ, ヨルダン と ヘルモン の 地から, また ミツァル の 山から 私はあなたを 思い 起こします.

New International Version
My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon--from Mount Mizar.

New Living Translation
my God! Now I am deeply discouraged, but I will remember you--even from distant Mount Hermon, the source of the Jordan, from the land of Mount Mizar.

English Standard Version
and my God. My soul is cast down within me; therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar.

New American Standard Bible 
O my God, my soul is in despair within me; Therefore I remember You from the land of the Jordan And the peaks of Hermon, from Mount Mizar.

King James Bible
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I am deeply depressed; therefore I remember You from the land of Jordan and the peaks of Hermon, from Mount Mizar. 

International Standard Version
My God, my soul feels depressed within me; therefore I will remember you from the land of Jordan, from the heights of Hermon, even from the foothills. 

NET Bible
I am depressed, so I will pray to you while I am trapped here in the region of the upper Jordan, from Hermon, from Mount Mizar. 

New Heart English Bible
My soul is in despair within me. Therefore I remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon, from the hill Mizar.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
My soul was troubled against me, therefore I have remembered you from the land of Jordan and from Hermon and from Mount Zora.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
My soul is discouraged. That is why I will remember you in the land of Jordan, on the peaks of Hermon, on Mount Mizar.

JPS Tanakh 1917
O my God, my soul is cast down within me; Therefore do I remember Thee from the land of Jordan, And the Hermons, from the hill Mizar.

New American Standard 1977 
O my God, my soul is in despair within me; 
            Therefore I remember Thee from the land of the Jordan, 
            And the peaks of Hermon, from Mount Mizar.

Jubilee Bible 2000
O my God, my soul is cast down within me; therefore I will remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the mountain of Mizar.

King James 2000 Bible
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember you from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

American King James Version
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember you from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

American Standard Version
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: Therefore do I remember thee from the land of the Jordan, And the Hermons, from the hill Mizar.

Douay-Rheims Bible
and my God. My soul is troubled within myself : therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan and Hermoniim, from the little hill. 

Darby Bible Translation
My God, my soul is cast down within me; therefore do I remember thee from the land of the Jordan, and the Hermons, from mount Mizar.

English Revised Version
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore do I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and the Hermons, from the hill Mizar.

Webster's Bible Translation
O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

World English Bible
My God, my soul is in despair within me. Therefore I remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon, from the hill Mizar.

Young's Literal Translation
In me doth my soul bow itself, Therefore I remember Thee from the land of Jordan, And of the Hermons, from the hill Mizar.

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,