44Act20:32 지금 내가 너희를 주와 및 그 은혜의 말씀께 부탁하노니

-그리스도인생활지침 -하나님말씀 -삶-
-어떻게 -제자삼는자 -말씀

(행20:32 지금 내가 너희를 주와 및 그 은혜의 말씀께 부탁하노니 그 말씀이 너희를 능히 든든히 세우사 거룩케 하심을 입은 모든 자 가운데 기업이 있게 하시리라 

32 如今我把你们交托神和他恩惠的道;这道能建立你们,叫你们和一切成圣的人同得基业。 

32 いま 私は, あなたがたを 神とその 惠みのみことばとにゆだねます. みことばは, あなたがたを 育成し, すべての 聖なるものとされた 人¿の 中にあって 御國を 繼がせることができるのです. 

New International Version
"Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

New Living Translation
"And now I entrust you to God and the message of his grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance with all those he has set apart for himself.

English Standard Version
And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Berean Study Bible
And now I commit you to God and to the word of His grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all who are sanctified.

Berean Literal Bible
And now I commit you to God and to the word of His grace, being able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all those having been sanctified.

New American Standard Bible 
"And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

King James Bible
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
And now I commit you to God and to the message of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all who are sanctified. 

International Standard Version
"I'm now entrusting you to God and to the message of his grace, which is able to build you up and secure for you an inheritance among all who are sanctified. 

NET Bible
And now I entrust you to God and to the message of his grace. This message is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

New Heart English Bible
Now I entrust you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build up, and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance with all of The Holy Ones.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"I am now entrusting you to God and to his message that tells how kind he is. That message can help you grow and can give you the inheritance that is shared by all of God's holy people.

New American Standard 1977 
“And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give youthe inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Jubilee Bible 2000
And now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is powerful to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

King James 2000 Bible
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them who are sanctified.

American King James Version
And now, brothers, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

American Standard Version
And now I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you the inheritance among all them that are sanctified.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And now I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, who is able to build up, and to give an inheritance among all the sanctified. 

Darby Bible Translation
And now I commit you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build [you] up and give [to you] an inheritance among all the sanctified.

English Revised Version
And now I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you the inheritance among all them that are sanctified.

Webster's Bible Translation
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them who are sanctified.

Weymouth New Testament
"And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace. He is able to build you up and to give you your inheritance among His people.

World English Bible
Now, brothers, I entrust you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build up, and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Young's Literal Translation
and now, I commend you, brethren, to God, and to the word of His grace, that is able to build up, and to give you an inheritance among all those sanctified.

-그리스도인생활지침 -하나님말씀 -삶-
-어떻게 -제자삼는자 -말씀
The Westminster Larger Catechism
웨스터민스터 대요리문답004

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,