50Phi01:23-25 내가 그 두 사이에 끼였으니 떠나서 그리스도와

#제자삼는자 #사역예

(빌01:23-25 내가 그 두 사이에 끼였으니 떠나서 그리스도와 함께 있을 욕망을 가진 이것이 더욱 좋으나 그러나 내가 육신에 거하는 것이 너희를 위하여 더 유익하리라 내가 살 것과 너희 믿음의 진보와 기쁨을 위하여 너희 무리와 함께 거할 이것을 확실히 아노니

KJV- 23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: 24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh [is] more needful for you. 25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; 

ASV- But I am in a strait betwixt the two, having the desire to depart and be with Christ; for it is very far better: 24 yet to abide in the flesh is more needful for your sake. 25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide, yea, and abide with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith; 

RSV- I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better. 24 But to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account. 25 Convinced of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith, 

23 我正在两难之间,情愿离世与基督同在,因为这是好得无比的。 24 然而,我在肉身活著,为你们更是要紧的。 25 我既然这样深信,就知道仍要住在世间,且与你们众人同住,使你们在所信的道上又长进又喜乐, 

23 私は, その 二つのものの 間に 板ばさみとなっています. 私の 願いは, 世を 去って キリスト とともにいることです. 實はそのほうが, はるかにまさっています. 24 しかし, この 肉體にとどまることが, あなたがたのためには, もっと 必要です. 25 私はこのことを 確信していますから, あなたがたの 信仰の 進步と 喜びとのために, 私が 生きながらえて, あなたがたすべてといっしょにいるようになることを 知っています. 

#제자삼는자 #사역예

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독, )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 소요리, 대요리 문답, 신앙고백WCF, 읽기(Wayne)
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,