▶ Chickens 암탉새끼/병아리/닭 -animalbible

A hen with her eggs was used as a metaphor for God's concern for His unrepentant people: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not!" (Matthew 23:37 RSV, Nehemiah 5:18)

(마23:37 예루살렘아 예루살렘아 선지자들을 죽이고 네게 파송된 자들을 돌로 치는 자여 암탉이 그 새끼를 날개 아래 모음 같이 내가 네 자녀를 모으려 한 일이 몇번이냐 그러나 너희가 원치 아니하였도다

(느05:18 매일 나를 위하여 소 하나와 살진 양 여섯을 준비하며 닭도 많이 준비하고 열흘에 한번씩은 각종 포도주를 갖추었나니 비록 이같이 하였을지라도 내가 총독의 녹을 요구하지 아니하였음은 백성의 부역이 중함이니라

Roosters are known for their crowing, which was said to have been so punctual that the Roman troops (see Roman Legions) used it to signal the change of the guard. Jesus Christ used the well-known sound of the cock crowing to predict that Peter would temporarily deny even knowing Him on The Fateful Night: "Truly, I say to you, this very night, before the cock crows twice, you will deny Me three times." (Mark 14:29-30 RSV)

(막14:29-30 29 베드로가 여짜오되 다 버릴지라도 나는 그렇지 않겠나이다 30 예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 네게 이르노니 오늘 이 밤 닭이 두번 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 부인하리라

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 읽기(Wayne),
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,