▶ Crow / 까마귀, (닭이) 울다. cf. raven, -animalbible

Leviticus 11:15 까마귀 종류와 15 Every raven after his kind; [KJV] every kind of crow, [NET Bible]

Deuteronomy 14:14 까마귀 종류와 14 And every raven after his kind, [KJV] all types of crows, [GOD'S WORD® Translation]

1 Kings 17:4, 6 4 그 시냇물을 마시라 내가 까마귀들을 명하여 거기서 너를 먹이게 하리라 You will be able to drink from that brook, and I’ve commanded some crows to sustain you there.” [ISV] 6 까마귀들이 아침에도 떡과 고기를, 저녁에도 떡과 고기를 가져왔고 저가 시내를 마셨더니 6 Crows would bring him bread and meat both in the morning and in the evening, and he would drink from the brook. [ISV]

job 38:41 까마귀 새끼가 하나님을 향하여 부르짖으며 먹을 것이 없어서 오락가락할 때에 그것을 위하여 먹을 것을 예비하는 자가 누구냐 Who provides food for the crow when its young ones cry to God and wander around in need of food? [GOD'S WORD® Translation]

Proverbs 30:17 아비를 조롱하며 어미 순종하기를 싫어하는 자의 눈은 골짜기의 까마귀에게 쪼이고 독수리 새끼에게 먹히리라 Don't make fun of your father or disobey your mother— crows will peck out your eyes, and buzzards will eat the rest of you. [Contemporary English Version]

Isaiah 34:11 당아와 고슴도치가 그 땅을 차지하며 부엉이와 까마귀가 거기 거할 것이라 여호와께서 혼란의 줄과 공허의 추를 에돔에 베푸실 것인즉 11Pelicans and herons will take possession of the land. Owls and crows will live there. He will stretch the measuring line of chaos and the plumb line of destruction over it. [GOD'S WORD® Translation]

Matthew 26:34, 74, 75 34 예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 네게 이르노니 오늘밤 닭 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 부인하리라 34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. 74 저가 저주하며 맹세하여 가로되 내가 그 사람을 알지 못하노라 하니 닭이 곧 울더라 74 Then began he to curse and to swear, [saying], I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew. 75 이에 베드로가 예수의 말씀에 닭 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 부인하리라 하심이 생각나서 밖에 나가서 심히 통곡하니라 75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Mark 13:35 그러므로 깨어 있으라 집 주인이 언제 올는지 혹 저물 때엘는지, 밤중엘는지, 닭 울 때엘는지, 새벽엘는지 너희가 알지 못함이라

Mark 14:30, 68, 72 30 예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 네게 이르노니 오늘 이 밤 닭이 두번 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 부인하리라 68 베드로가 부인하여 가로되 나는 네 말하는 것이 무엇인지 알지도 못하고 깨닫지도 못하겠노라 하며 앞뜰로 나갈새 72 닭이 곧 두번째 울더라 이에 베드로가 예수께서 자기에게 하신 말씀 곧 닭이 두번 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 부인하리라 하심이 기억되어 생각하고 울었더라

Luke 12:24 까마귀를 생각하라 심지도 아니하고 거두지도 아니하며 골방도 없고 창고도 없으되 하나님이 기르시나니 너희는 새보다 얼마나 더 귀하냐 24Look at the crows! They don't plant or harvest, and they don't have storehouses or barns. But God takes care of them. You are much more important than any birds. [Contemporary English Version]

Luke 22:34, 60, 61 34 가라사대 베드로야 내가 네게 말하노니 오늘 닭 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 모른다고 부인하리라 하시니라 60 베드로가 가로되 이 사람아 나는 너 하는 말을 알지 못하노라고 방금 말할 때에 닭이 곧 울더라 61 주께서 돌이켜 베드로를 보시니 베드로가 주의 말씀 곧 오늘 닭 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 부인하리라 하심이 생각나서

John 13:38 예수께서 대답하시되 네가 나를 위하여 네 목숨을 버리겠느냐 내가 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 닭 울기 전에 네가 세번 나를 부인하리라

John 18:27 이에 베드로가 또 부인하니 곧 닭이 울더라

BIBLE - WEB, KJV, ASV(Quiz), NIV,
개역한글KHRV( 120일1독, 1년1독, 권별, 성경통독 )

STUDY - 구절(WESLEY), 단락(MATTHEW), 읽기(Wayne),
Dictionary - Chapter, OT구약, NT신약, 테마별,