삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 083-02 유비가 원수를 갚다

韓當、周泰聽知先主御駕來征,引兵出迎。兩陣對圓,韓當、周泰出馬,只見蜀營門旗處,先主自出,黃羅銷金傘蓋,左右白旄黃鉞,金銀旌節,前後圍繞。當大叫曰:「陛下今為蜀主,何自輕出?倘有 舒虞,悔之何及!」先主遙指罵曰:「汝等吳狗,傷朕手足,誓不與立於天地之間!」當回顧眾將曰:「誰敢衝突蜀兵?」

部將夏恂,挺槍出馬。先主背後張苞挺丈八矛,縱馬而出,大喝一聲,直取夏恂。恂見苞聲若巨雷,心中驚懼;恰待要走,周泰弟周平見恂抵敵不住,揮刀縱馬而來。關興見了,躍馬提刀來迎。張苞大喝一聲,一矛刺中夏恂,倒撞下馬。周平大驚,措手不及,被關興一刀斬了。二小將便取韓當、周泰,韓、周二人,慌忙入陣。先主視之,歎曰:「虎父無犬子也!」用御鞭一指,蜀兵一齊掩殺過去,吳兵大敗。那八路兵,劫如泉湧,殺的那吳軍屍橫遍野,血流成河。

卻說甘寧正在船中養病,聽知蜀兵大至,火急上馬,正遇一彪蠻兵,人皆披髮跣足,皆使弓弩長鎗,搪牌刀斧;為首乃是番王沙摩柯,生得面如噀血,碧眼突出,使兩個鐵蒺藜骨朵,腰帶兩張弓,威風抖擻。甘寧見其勢大,不敢交鋒,撥馬而走;被沙摩柯一箭射中頭顱。寧帶箭而走,到得富池口,坐於大樹之下而死。樹上群鴉數百,圍繞其屍。吳王聞之,哀痛不已,具禮厚葬,立廟祭祀。後人有詩歎曰:

吳郡甘興霸,長江錦幔舟。
酬君重知己,報友化仇讎。
劫寨將輕騎,驅兵飲巨甌。
神鴉能顯聖,香火永千秋。

卻說先主乘勢追殺,遂得猇亭。吳兵四散逃走。先主收兵,只不見關興。先主慌令張苞等四面跟尋。原來關興殺入吳陣,正遇讎人潘璋,驟馬追之。璋大驚,奔入山谷內,不知所往。興尋思只在山裏,往來尋覓不見。看看天晚,迷蹤失路。幸得星月有光。追至山僻之間,時已二更。到一莊上,下馬叩門。一老者出問何人。興曰:「吾是戰將,迷路到此,求一飯充飢。」

老人引入,興見堂內點著明燭,中堂繪關公神像。興大哭而拜。老人問曰:「將軍何故哭拜?」興曰:「此吾父也。」老人聞言,即便下拜。興曰:「何故供養吾父?」老人答曰:「此間皆是尊神地方。在生之日,家家侍奉,何況今日為神乎?老夫只望蜀兵早早報讎。今將軍到,此百姓有福矣。」遂置酒待之,卸鞍喂馬。

三更以後,忽門外又一人擊戶。老人出而問之:乃吳將潘璋亦來投宿。恰入草堂,關興見了,按劍大喝曰:「反賊休走!」璋回身便出。忽門外一人,面如重棗,丹鳳眼,臥蠶眉,飄三縷美髯,綠袍金鎧,按劍而入。璋見是關公顯聖,大叫一聲,神魂驚散;欲待轉身,早被關興手起劍落,斬於地上,取心瀝血,就關公神像前祭祀。興得了父親的青龍偃月刀,卻將潘璋首級,擐於馬項之下,辭了老人,就騎了潘璋的馬,望本營而來。老人自將潘璋之屍拖出燒化。

21 When Han Dang and Zhou Tai heard that the army of Shu was approaching, they marched toward it. When near, the two armies were arrayed. The two leaders of Wu rode out and saw the First Ruler riding out under the great standard with his staff about him. A silken umbrella splashed with gold was over his head; right and left were white banners, golden axes, and other insignia of an emperor.

22 Then Han Dang spoke, "Your Majesty is now the Ruler of Shu. Why do you risk your life in the battlefield? It would be most regrettable if any untoward event happened."

23 The First Ruler pointed the finger of scorn at the speaker and said, "You rats of Wu bereft me of my brother, and I have sworn that you shall not live with me under the same sky!"

24 "Who dares plunge in among the enemy?" asked Han Dang, turning to those in his train.

25 Marching General Xia Xun set his spear and rode to the front, and so did Zhang Bao with a roar gallop out to meet him. But this thunderous voice affrighted Xia Xun, and he sought to flee. Then Zhou Tai's brother, Zhou Ping, seeing that his colleague was panic-stricken, flourished his sword and rode out too. At once Guan Xing dashed to the front. Zhang Bao roared again and thrusting at Xia Xun and unhorsing him. This disconcerted Zhou Ping and enfeebled his defense, so that Guan Xing speedily slew him with a slash. Then the two youths rode furiously at Han Dang and Zhou Tai. They sought refuge in their battle array.

26 "The tiger fathers have not begotten curs of sons," said the First Ruler with a sigh of satisfaction.

27 Then he waved his whip as a signal to fall on, and the Wu army suffered a great defeat. The Shu force of the eight divisions was irresistible as a river in flood, and the slaughter was immense.

28 Gan Ning was in his ship ill, but he roused himself when he heard the armies of Shu had come, and mounted to go into the battle. Soon he met a cohort of the Mang soldiers. These warriors wore their hair loose and went barefoot. Their weapons were bows and crossbows and long spears and swords and axes. And they had shields to ward off blows. They were led by their own King Shamo Ke. His face was spotted with red as if splashed with blood, and his eyes were green and big. He rushed among Gan Ning's troops wielding a spiked iron mace with bone pendants, and he had two bows slung at his belt. He was terrible to look upon.

29 Gan Ning recognized that he had no chance of victory against such a man and did not engage Shamo Ke, but turned his steed to flee. But as Gan Ning fled, Shamo Ke shot an arrow that pierced Gan Ning's skull. Wounded as he was, Gan Ning rode on to Fuchikou, but there he dismounted and sat under a big tree, where he died. On the tree were many hundreds of crows, and they gathered round the corpse as if to protect it.

30 The Prince of Wu was sore grieved at the news of Gan Ning's death, and had the remains buried honorably. Moreover, he raised a temple in Fuchikou to Gan Ning's memory.

31 Gan Ning was first of warriors in Wu, 
With silken sails he stemmed the Great River's tide, 
Right loyally he served his prince, and true, 
He made two ill friends put their hate aside. 
Light horse led he by night a camp to raid, 
And first he warmed his soldiers with generous wine. 
In his resting place the holy crows welcome guests, 
And fragrant incense smolders at his shrine.

32 This victory gave the First Ruler possession of Xiaoting. But at the muster after the battle, Guan Xing did not appear. Search parties were sent to find him, and they went far and wide beating the country around.

33 However, the dashing young soldier was only following in his father's foe. When Guan Xing had got in among the army of Wu, he had caught sight of Pan Zhang, his especial enemy, and galloped in pursuit. In terror, Pan Zhang took to the hills and disappeared in one of the valleys.

34 In seeking him, Guan Xing lost his way and went to and fro till it grew dark without finding a way out. It was clear moonlight. Near midnight he came to a farm, where he dismounted and knocked at the door. A venerable old man appeared and asked who he was.

35 "I am a leader of the army, and I have lost my way. I beg a meal, for I am starving," said Guan Xing.

36 The old man led him into a hall lit by many candles, and there he saw in the family altar a picture of Guan Yu. At once he began to wail and bowed before it.

37 "Why do you wail thus?" asked the old man.

38 "This is my father," said Guan Xing.

39 At this, the old man prostrated himself before his guest.

40 "Why should you treat my father with such respect?" asked Guan Xing.

41 "This place is sacred to his honored spirit. While he lived the people served him, and now that he is a spirit should they not revere him the more? I have been waiting for the armies of Shu to avenge his death, and it is indeed the great good fortune of the people that you have come."

42 Then the host brought forth wine and food and served his guest. Moreover, he unsaddled and fed his horse.

43 In the third watch a knocking came at the door, and when the old man opened it, the visitor was no other than Pan Zhang, the general of Wu. He also asked shelter.

44 As Pan Zhang came in, Guan Xing recognized him and drew his sword, crying, "Stay, you ruffian! Do not flee!"

45 Pan Zhang turned to flee. But before he could turn, Guan Xing raised his sword: It fell, and Pan Zhang lay dead. Taking the heart-blood of his dead enemy, Guan Xing poured it in libation before the picture of his father. After that he took possession of his father's green-dragon saber, curved as the young moon. Having hacked off the head of his fallen enemy, he fastened it to his bridle. Then he took leave of his aged host, saddled his enemy's horse, and rode away toward his own camp.

46 The old man dragged the corpse of the dead commander outside and burned it.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,