삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 077-01 관운장의 넋

第七十七回 玉泉山關公顯聖  洛陽城曹操感神

Cao Cao Is Possessed At Luoyang;
Guan Yu Manifests At The Jade Spring Mount.

卻說孫權求計於呂蒙。蒙曰:「吾料關某兵少,必不從大路而逃。麥城正北有險峻小路,必從此路而去。可令朱然引精兵五千,伏於麥城之北二十里。彼軍至,不可與敵,只可隨後掩殺。彼軍定無戰心,必奔臨沮。卻令潘璋引精兵五百,伏於臨沮山僻小路,關某可擒矣。今遣將士各門攻打,只空北門,待其出走。」

權聞計,令呂範再卜之。卦成,範告曰:「此卦主敵人投西北而走。今夜亥時必然就擒。」權大喜,遂令朱然、潘璋領兩枝精兵,各依軍令埋伏去訖。

且說關公在麥城,計點馬步軍兵,止剩三百餘人;糧草又盡。是夜城外吳兵招喚各軍姓名,越城而去者甚多。救兵又不見到。心中無計,謂王甫曰:「吾悔昔日不用公言!今日危急,將復如何?」甫哭告曰:「今日之事,雖子牙復生,亦無計可施也。」趙累曰:「上庸救兵不至,乃劉封、孟達按兵不動之故。何不棄此孤城,奔入西川,再整兵來,以圖恢復?」公曰:「吾亦欲如此。」遂上城觀之。見北門外敵軍不多,因問本城居民:「此去往北,地勢若何?」答曰:「此去皆是山僻小路,可通西川。」公曰:「今夜可走此路。」王甫諫曰:「小路有埋伏,可走大路。」公曰:「雖有埋伏,吾何懼哉!」即下令:馬步官軍,嚴整裝束,準備出城。甫哭曰:「君侯於路,小心保重!某與部卒百餘人,死據此城;城雖破,身不降也!專望君侯速來救援!」公亦與泣別。遂留周倉與王甫同守麥城。關公自與關平、趙累引殘卒二百餘人,突出北門。關公橫刀前進。行至初更以後,約走二十餘里,只見山凹處,金鼓齊鳴,喊聲大震,一彪軍馬;為首大將朱然,驟馬挺鎗叫曰:「雲長休走!趁早投降,免得一死!」公大怒,拍馬輪刀來戰。朱然便走,公乘勢追殺。一棒鼓響,四下伏兵皆起。公不敢戰,望臨沮小路而走。朱然率兵掩殺。

關公所隨之兵,漸漸稀少。走不得四五里,前面喊聲又震,火光大起,潘璋驟馬舞刀殺來。公大怒,輪刀相迎;只三合,潘璋敗走。公不敢戀戰,急望山路而走。背後關平趕來,報說趙累已死於亂軍中。關公不勝悲惶,遂令關平斷後,公自在前開路,隨行止剩得十餘人。行至決石,兩下是山,山邊皆蘆葦敗草,樹木叢雜。時已五更將盡。

正走之間,一聲喊起,兩下伏兵盡出,長釣套索,一齊並舉,先把關公坐下馬絆倒。關公翻身落馬,被潘璋部將馬忠所獲。關平知父被擒,火速來救;背後潘璋、朱然率兵齊至,把關平四下圍住。平孤身獨戰,力盡亦被執。至天明,孫權聞關公父子已被擒獲,大喜,聚眾將於帳中。

1 Sun Quan having asked Lu Meng for a plan, Lu Meng replied, "This Guan Yu has very few soldiers left, and he will not venture along the high road. North of Maicheng is a risky path, and he will try to escape along that. Therefore you must lay an ambush for him seven miles away from the city, but do not stop him. Let him go by, and then harass his rear. Thus he will be forced into Linju. Set another small ambush near there, and you will capture your enemy. For the present, attack the city vigorously on all sides but one, leaving the north gate for escape."

2 Before carrying out this plan, Sun Quan bade Lu Fan consult the auspices.

3 Lu Fan did so, announcing, "The enemy will flee toward the northwest, but will be caught that night before midnight."

4 So Zhu Ran was sent in command of the first ambush, and Pan Zhang was the second. The troops sent were all veterans.

5 When Guan Yu mustered his fighting men in the city of Maicheng, he had but three hundred. The food was done. That night many soldiers of Wu came to the city walls and called to their friends by name, and many of these slipped over the wall and deserted, reducing the small force still further. No rescue force appeared, and Guan Yu was at the end of his resources.

6 Again he bewailed to Wang Fu, saying, "I regret that I have neglected your wise warning. In this danger what is to be done?"

7 "I think even if Lu Wang could come to life again, he would be helpless in this case," replied Wang Fu, weeping.

8 Said Zhao Lei, "Liu Feng and Meng Da have surely decided not to send help from Shangyong. Let us abandon this miserable place, try to get to Yizhou, and recover the army. We may then tempt our fortune once more."

9 "I agree with you that that is the best plan," said Guan Yu.

10 Then he ascended the walls and surveyed the country. Noting that the weakest side was the north, he called in some of the inhabitants and inquired the nature of the country on that side.

11 They replied, "There are only paths there, but by them one may get into the West River Land."

12 "We will go that way tonight," said Guan Yu.

13 Wang Fu opposed it, saying, "General, you will surely fall into an ambush. The main road will be safer."

14 "There may be an ambush, but do I fear that?" said the old warrior.

15 Orders were given to be ready to march.

16 "At least be very cautious," said Wang Fu. "I will defend this city to the very last. I only need a hundred troops. Never will we surrender. Only I hope, Most Noble General, that you will send me speedy help."

17 The two parted in tears. Wang Fu and Zhou Cang remaining to guard Maicheng. Guan Yu, Guan Ping, and Zhao Lei marched with their weak force out of the north gate. Guan Yu, his green-dragon saber ready to hand, went first. About the third watch, seven miles lay between them and the city. There they saw a deep cleft in the hills wherefrom rolled the sound of beaten drums. And men were shouting. Soon appeared a large force with Zhu Ran at their head.

18 He came dashing forward, and summoned the small party, saying, "Guan Yu, do not run! Surrender and live!"

19 But Guan Yu whipped his steed to a gallop and bore down on the leader with anger in his eyes. Then Zhu Ran ran away. Guan Yu followed him till there came the loud boom of a large drum, and out sprang troops from all sides. Guan Yu dared not engage such a number, and fled in the direction of Linju. Zhu Ran came up behind and attacked the flying soldiers, so that Guan Yu's following gradually became smaller and smaller.

20 Still he struggled on. A few miles farther the drums rolled again, and torches lit up all round. This was Pan Zhang's ambush, and he appeared flourishing his sword. Guan Yu whirled his blade and went to meet him, but Pan Zhang ran away after a couple of bouts. However, Guan Yu saw they were too many for him, and sought refuge among the mountains.

21 His son followed, and when he got within speaking distance, Guan Ping gave him the mournful tidings: "Zhao Lei has fallen in the melee!"

22 Guan Yu was very sad, and bade his son try to protect the rear while he should force his way forward.

23 With about ten men he reached Zhuxi, a place with mountains on both sides. At their foot was a thick mass of reeds and dried grass. The trees grew very close. It was then the fifth watch. Presently the small party stumbled into another ambush, and the ambushing soldiers thrust forth hooks and threw ropes. Entangled in these, Guan Yu's horse fell, and Guan Yu reeled out of the saddle. In a moment Ma Zhong, the Marching General of Pan Zhang, made him a prisoner. Guan Ping dashed to his rescue, but before he could do anything, he also was surrounded and held. Father and son were both captives.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,