삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 086-04 촉과 오의 연합작전

不說魏兵起程。卻說東吳細作探知此事,報入吳國。近臣慌奏吳王曰:「今魏王曹丕,親自乘駕龍舟,提水陸大軍三十餘萬,從蔡潁出淮,必取廣陵,渡江來下江南,甚為利害。」孫權大驚,即聚眾文武商議。顧雍曰:「今主上既與西蜀連和,可修書與諸葛孔明,令起兵出漢中,以分其勢;一面遣一大將,屯兵南徐以拒之。」權曰:「非陸伯言不可當此重任。」雍曰:「陸伯言鎮守荊州,不可輕動。」權曰:「孤非不知:奈眼前無替力之人。」

言未盡,一人從班部內應聲而出曰:「臣雖不才,願統一軍以當魏兵。若曹丕親渡大江,臣必生擒,以獻殿下;若不渡江,亦殺魏兵大半,令魏兵不敢正視東吳。」權視之,乃徐盛也。權大喜曰:「如得卿守江南一帶,孤何憂哉?」遂封徐盛為安東將軍,總鎮都督建業、南徐軍馬。盛謝恩,領命而退;即傳令教眾官軍多置器械,多設旌旗,以為守護江岸之計。

忽一人挺身出曰:「今日大王以重任委託將軍,欲破魏兵以擒曹丕,將軍何不早發軍馬渡江,於淮南之地迎敵?直待曹丕兵至,恐無及矣。」盛視之,乃吳王姪孫韶也。韶字公禮,官授揚威將軍,曾在廣陵守禦;年幼負氣,極有膽勇。盛曰:「曹丕勢大,更有名將為先鋒,不可渡江迎敵。待彼船皆集於北岸,吾自有計破之。」韶曰:「吾手下自有三千軍馬,更兼深知廣陵路勢,吾願自去江北,與曹丕決一死戰。如不勝,甘當軍令。」

盛不從。韶堅執要去。盛只是不肯,韶再三要行。盛怒曰:「汝如此不聽號令,吾安能制諸將乎?」叱武士推出斬之。刀斧手擁孫韶出轅門之外,立起皂旗。韶部將飛報孫權。權聽知,急上馬來救。武士恰待行刑,孫權早到,喝散刀斧手,救了孫韶,韶哭奏曰:「臣往年在廣陵,深知地理;不就那裏與曹丕廝殺,直待他下了長江,東吳指日休矣!」

權逕入營來。徐盛迎接入帳,奏曰:「大王命臣為都督,提兵拒魏;今揚威將軍孫韶,不遵軍法,違令當斬,大王何故赦之?」權曰:「韶倚血氣之壯,誤犯軍法,萬希寬恕。」盛曰:「法非臣所立,亦非大王所立,乃國家之典刑也。若以親而免之,何以令眾乎?」權曰:「韶犯法本應任將軍處治;奈此子雖本姓俞氏,然孤兄甚愛之,賜姓孫。於孤頗有勞績,今若殺之,負兄義矣。」盛曰:「且看大王之面,寄下死罪。」權令孫韶拜謝。韶不肯拜,厲聲而言曰:「據吾之見,只是引軍破曹丕!便死也不服你的見識!」徐盛變色。權叱退孫韶,謂徐盛曰:「便無此子,何損於吳?今後勿再用之。」言訖自回。是夜人報徐盛,說孫韶引本部三千精兵,潛地過江去了。盛恐有失,於吳王面上不好看,乃喚丁奉授以密計,引三千兵渡江接應。

92 The spies told the Prince of Wu's attendants of the dangers, and the latter hastened to inform the Prince.

93 They said, "Cao Pi is leading the dragon fleet and commanding three hundred thousand marines and ground forces against the South Land, and the danger is very great."

94 When Sun Quan met his council, Gu Yong said, "My lord, you can call upon Shu for help according to the treaty. Write to Zhuge Liang and get him to send out an army through Hanzhong so as to divert part of Wei's army. Also you send an army to Nanxu to oppose them there."

95 "I shall have to recall Lu Xun," said the Prince. "He is the only man to undertake this great task."

96 "Do not move him if you can help it. He is necessary for the protection of Jingzhou."

97 "Yes, I know. But there is no other strong enough to help me."

98 At these words Xu Sheng advanced, saying, "I know I am not very able, but I desire to be given an army to meet this danger. If Cao Pi crosses the river in person, I will make him prisoner and present him at the gate of the Palace. If he does not come over here, I will slay so many of his soldiers that his army shall not dare even to look southward."

99 Sun Quan was pleased to find a willing volunteer, and replied, "Noble Sir, what anxiety need I feel if I have your protection?"

100 Xu Sheng was given the title of General Who Protects the East and made Chief Commander of all the forces in Nanxu and Jianye. As soon as he had received his orders, he retired. He gave command to gather enormous quantities of weapons, and had many flags and banners made for the protection of the river banks.

101 But another impetuous young leader was anxious to take more vigorous measures, and he stood forth, saying, "My lord has laid upon you, O General, a heavy responsibility. But if you really desire to destroy the invading force and capture Cao Pi, you should send an army to meet him on the north side in the South of River Huai. I fear failure if you wait till the northern troops have come this far."

102 The young man was Sun Shao, nephew of the Prince of Wu. Sun Shao was born to a Yu family, and he was adopted by Sun Ce and given the Sun family name. He had already the title of General Who Possesses Wide Prestige, and was in command at Guangling. Though young and impetuous, he was very valiant.

103 Said Xu Sheng, "Cao Pi's army is strong and its leaders famous. I hold that we may not cross the river to meet him, but wait the arrival of his ships on the other side. Then I shall carry out my plan."

104 "I have three thousand troops of my own, and I know the country about Guangling thoroughly. Let me go across the river and fight a battle. I will willingly undergo the penalty if I fail," said Sun Shao.

105 However, Xu Sheng refused, and all the pleadings of his impetuous general were vain.

106 And when Sun Shao still persisted, the commander grew angry and said, "What control shall I have if you are allowed to disobey orders?"

107 Xu Sheng ordered the lictors to take Sun Shao out and put him to death.

108 They led him away, and forthwith the black flag was hoisted. But one of Sun Shao's generals went off in hot haste to tell Sun Quan, who came immediately to try to save his favorite. Happily the execution had not been accomplished when the Prince appeared on the scene, and he bade the executioners disperse. The youth was saved.

109 Sun Shao began to press his claim to the Prince, saying, "I have been at Guangling, and if we do not attack the enemy there, but let him get down to the river, there will be an end of Wu."

110 Sun Quan went into the camp, and Xu Sheng came to receive him.

111 When the Prince was seated in his tent, Xu Sheng said, "O Prince, you placed me in command of the force to repulse Wei. Now this general of mine, Sun Shao, is disobedient and should suffer death. I would ask why he should be pardoned."

112 "He is naturally hot and impetuous. He has been guilty of disobedience, but I hope you will overlook his fault."

113 "The law is none of my making, nor is it yours, O Prince. It is a state penalty, and if relationship is enough to evade it, where is discipline?"

114 "He has offended, and you have the right to judge and punish. But although his real name is Yu Shao, yet my brother Sun Ce loved him and gave him our family name. Further, Sun Shao has rendered me good service. If he should be put to death, I should fail in my fraternal duty."

115 "Since you have intervened, O Prince, I remit the death penalty."
116 Sun Quan bade his nephew thank his chief, but the youth would not make an obeisance. On the contrary, he loudly maintained the correctness of his view.

117 "Leading troops against Cao Pi is the only way," cried Sun Shao. "I cannot consent to your other plan even under the penalty of death!"

118 Xu Sheng's countenance changed. The recalcitrant young man was ordered to leave the tent by Sun Quan.

119 "He will not be any loss to us," said Sun Quan to Xu Sheng, "and I will not employ him again."

120 Then the Prince left and returned to his own place.

121 That night they reported to Xu Sheng that Sun Shao had gone secretly over the river with his own three thousand troops. Xu Sheng did not wish him to come to harm, as evidently that would displease the Prince. So Xu Sheng sent a force to support him. Ding Feng was chosen to command this reinforcement, and he was told what to do.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,