삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 047-02 연환지계

曹操於几案上翻覆將書看了十餘次,忽然拍案張目大怒曰:「黃蓋用苦肉計,令汝下詐降書,就中取事,卻敢來戲侮我耶!」便教左右推出斬之。左右將闞澤簇下,澤面不改容,仰天大笑。操教牽回,叱曰:「吾已識破奸計,汝何故哂笑?」澤曰:「吾不笑你。吾笑黃公覆不識人耳。」操曰:「何不識人?」澤曰:「殺便殺,何必多問!」操曰:「吾自幼熟讀兵書,深知奸偽之道。汝這條計,只好瞞別人,如何瞞得我!」澤曰:「你且說書中那件事是奸計?」操曰:「我說出你那破綻,教你死而無怨!你既是真心獻書投降,如何不明約幾時?如今你有何理說?」

闞澤聽罷,大笑曰:「虧汝不惶恐,敢自誇熟讀兵書!還不及早收兵回去!倘若交戰,必被周瑜擒矣!無學之輩!可惜吾屈死汝手!」操曰:「何謂我無學?」澤曰:「汝不識機謀,不明道理,豈非無學?」操曰:「你且說我那幾般不是處?」澤曰:「汝無待賢之禮,吾何必言?但有死而已。」操曰:「汝若說得有理,我自然敬服。」澤曰:「豈不聞『背主作竊,不可定期』?倘今約定日期,急切下不得手,這裏反來接應,事必泄漏。但可覷便而行,豈可預期相訂乎?汝不明此理,欲屈殺好人,真無學之輩也!」

操聞言,改容下席而謝曰:「某見事不明,誤犯尊威,幸勿掛懷。」澤曰:「吾與黃公覆,傾心投降,如嬰兒之望父母,豈有詐乎?」操大喜曰:「若二人能建大功,他日受爵,必在諸人之上。」澤曰:「某等非為爵祿而來,實應天順人耳。」操取酒待之。

少頃,有人入帳,於操耳邊私語。操曰:「將書來看。」其人以密書呈上。操觀之,顏色頗喜。闞澤暗思:「此必蔡中,蔡和來報黃蓋受刑消息,操故喜我投降之事為真實也。」操曰:「煩先生再回江東,與黃公覆約定,先通消息過江,吾以兵接應。」澤曰:「某已離江東,不可復還。望丞相別遣機密人去。」操曰:「若他人去,事恐泄漏。」澤再三推辭;良久,乃曰:「若去則不敢久停,便當行矣。」

19 Leaning there on the low table by his side, Cao Cao 조조 turned this letter over and over and read it again and again.

20 Then he smacked the table, opened his eyes wide with anger, saying, "Huang Gai 황개 is trying to play the personal injury trick on me, is he? And you are in it as the intermediary to present the letter. How dare you come to sport with me?"

21 Cao Cao ordered the lictors to thrust forth the messenger and take off his head. Kan Ze 감택 was hustled out, his face untroubled. On the contrary, he laughed aloud.

22 At this Cao Cao told them to bring him back and harshly said to him, "What do you find to laugh at now that I have foiled you and your ruse has failed?"

23 "I was not laughing at you. I was laughing at my friend's simplicity."

24 "What do you mean by his simplicity?"

25 "If you want to slay, slay. Do not trouble me with a multitude of questions."

26 "I have read all the books on the art of war, and I am well versed in all ways of misleading the enemy. This ruse of yours might have succeeded with many, but it will not do for me."

27 "And so you say that the letter is a vicious trick?" said Kan Ze.

28 "What I say is that your little slip has sent you to the death you risked. If the thing was real and you were sincere, why does not the letter name a time of coming over? What have you to say to that?"

29 Kan Ze waited to the end and then laughed louder than ever, saying, "I am so glad you are not frightened but can still boast of your knowledge of the books of war. Now you will not lead away your soldiers. If you fight, Zhou Yu will certainly capture you. But how sad to think I die at the hand of such an ignorant fellow!"

30 "What mean you? I, ignorant?"

31 "You are ignorant of any strategy and a victim of unreason. Is not that sufficient?"

32 "Well then, tell me where is any fault."

33 "You treat wise people too badly for me to talk to you. You can finish me and let there be an end of it."

34 "If you can speak with any show of reason, I will treat you differently."

35 "Do you not know that when one is going to desert one's master and become a renegade, one cannot say exactly when the chance will occur? If one binds one's self to a fixed moment and the thing cannot be done just then, the secret will be discovered. One must watch for an opportunity and take it when it comes. Think: Is it possible to know exactly when? But you know nothing of common sense. All you know is how to put good people to death. So you really are an ignorant fellow!"

36 At this Cao Cao changed his manner, got up, and came over to the prisoner bowing, "I did not see clearly. That is quite true. I offended you, and I hope you will forget it."

37 "The fact is that Huang Gai and I are both inclined to desert to you. We even yearn for it as a child desires its parents. Is it possible that we should play you false?"

38 "If you two could render me so great a service, you shall certainly be richly rewarded."

39 "We do not desire rank or riches. We come because it is the will of Heaven and the plain way of duty."

40 Then wine was set out, and Kan Ze was treated as an honored guest. While they were drinking, someone came in and whispered in Cao Cao's ear.

41 He replied, "Let me see the letter."

42 Whereupon the man pulled out and gave him a letter, which evidently pleased him.

43 "That is from the two Cai brothers," thought Kan Ze. "They are reporting the punishment of my friend, and that will be a proof of the sincerity of his letter."

44 Turning toward Kan Ze, Cao Cao said, "I must ask you to return to settle the date with your friend. As soon as I know, I will have a force waiting."

45 "I cannot return. Pray, Sir, send some other one you can trust."

46 "If someone else should go, the secret would be discovered."

47 Kan Ze refused again and again but at last gave way, saying, "If I am to go, I must not wait here. I must be off at once."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,