삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 021-07 호랑이굴을 벗어난 현덕 

15.玄德聞公孫瓚已死,追念昔日薦己之恩,不勝傷感;又不知趙子龍如何下落,放心不下;因暗想曰:「我不就此時尋個脫身之計,更待何時?......」遂起身對操曰:「術若投紹,必從徐州過。備請一軍就半路截擊,術可擒矣。」操笑曰:「來日奏帝,即便起兵。」

16.次日,玄德面奏獻帝。操令玄德總督五萬人馬,又差朱靈、路昭二人同行。玄德辭帝,帝泣送之。玄德到寓,星夜收拾軍軍器鞍馬,挂了將軍印,催促便行。董承趕出十里長亭來送。玄德曰:「國舅忍耐,某次行必有以報命。」承曰:「公宜留意,勿負帝心。」二人分別。關,張在馬上問曰:「兄今番出征,何故如此慌速?」玄德曰:「吾乃籠中鳥,網中魚。此一行如魚入大海,鳥上青霽,不受籠網之羈絆也。」因命關,張催朱靈,路昭,軍馬速行。時郭嘉,程昱,考較錢糧方回,知曹操已遣玄德進兵徐州,慌入諫曰:「丞相何故令劉備督軍?」操曰:「欲截袁術耳。」程昱曰:「昔劉備為豫州牧時,某等請殺之,丞相不聽;今日又與之兵,此放龍入海,縱虎歸山也。後欲治之,其可得乎?」郭嘉曰:「丞相縱不殺備,亦不當使之去。古人云:『一日縱敵,萬世之患。』望丞相察之。」操然其言,遂令許褚將兵五百前往,務要追玄德轉來。許褚應諾而去。

It was a sad story, and Liu Bei remembered with sorrow that, in the days of success and prosperity, the dead chieftain, Gongsun Zan, had pushed his interest and shown him much kindness. Moreover he was anxious to know the fate of Zhao Zilong.

In his heart he thought, "What better chance am I likely to get of setting myself free?"

So Liu Bei rose and said to Cao Cao, "If Yuan Shu goes over to join his brother, he will surely pass through Xuzhou. I beg you to give me an army with which to smite him on the way. That will finish Yuan Shu."

"Memorialize the Emperor tomorrow, and I will give you an army," said Cao Cao.

So next day Liu Bei went to an audience, and Cao Cao gave him command of fifty thousand horse and foot, and sent Generals Zhu Ling and Lu Zhao with him.

At parting with Liu Bei, the Emperor shed tears.

As soon as Liu Bei reached his lodging, he set about preparations for immediate departure, taking his seal as General and preparing his weapons. Dong Cheng went three miles away from the city to bid him farewell.

Then he ordered Zhu Ling and Lu Zhao to march the troops faster.

Now Guo Jia and Cheng Yu had been absent inspecting stores and supplies when Liu Bei left. As soon as they heard of his expedition, they went in to see their master, asking him why he had let Liu Bei go in command of an army.

"He is going to cut off Yuan Shu," replied Cao Cao.

"Formerly, when he was Imperial Protector of Yuzhou, we recommended that he should be put to death, but you would not hear of it. Now you have given him an army. You have allowed the dragon to reach the sea, the tiger to return to the mountains. What control will you have in future?"

So spoke Cheng Yu, and Guo Jia followed in the same strain, saying, "Even if you would not put him to death, you need not have let him go. As the proverb says, 'Relax opposition for one day and age-long harm ensues.' You must admit the truth of this."

Cao Cao recognized that these were prudent counsels, so he sent Xu Chu with five hundred horsemen and imperative orders to bring Liu Bei back again.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,