삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 009 동탁의 최후 18

18.須臾擒至。眾官見之,無不驚駭:原來那人不是別人,乃待中蔡邕也。允叱曰:「董卓逆賊,今日伏誅,國之大幸。汝為漢臣,乃不為國慶,反為賊哭,何也?」邕伏罪曰:「邕雖不才,亦知大義,豈肯背國而向卓?只因一時知遇之感,不覺為之一哭,自知罪大。願公見原:倘得黥首刖足,使續成漢史,以贖其辜,邕之幸也。」

Soon he was brought in, and when they saw him all were startled. For he was no other than Court Counselor Cai Yong.

Wang Yun spoke to Cai Yong angrily, "Dong Zhuo has been put to death as a rebel, and all the land rejoices. You, a Han minister, instead of rejoicing, weep for him. Why?"

Cai Yong confessed his fault, saying, "I am without talent, yet know what is right. I am not the man who turns my back on the dynasty and toward Dong Zhuo. Yet once I experienced his kindness, and I could not help mourning for him. I know my fault is grave, but I pray you regard the reasons. If you will leave my head and only cut off my feet, you may use me to continue the History of Han, whereby I may have the good fortune to be allowed to expiate my fault."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,